Please help to collect, organize and annotate Israel supporting and informational sites and articles You can edit the page right here. No registration required (yet).
- Pallywood (wikipedia)
- JIDF on facebook
- In Russian: http://community.livejournal.com/gaza2009/
- http://internet-haganah.com/haganah/, wp
- on Facebook: I Support the Israel Defense Forces In Preventing Terror Attacks From Gaza
- I Wonder How Quickly I Can Find 1,000,000 People Who Support Israel...
Bookmarks and collections Править
Israel official sitesПравить
- Embassy of Israel
General sites and articlesПравить
- Pallywood: According to Palestinian Sources...
- http://www.seconddraft.org/ by Richard Landes
- Media coverage of the Arab–Israeli conflict
- World duped by Hamas's false civilian death toll figures
- Fraudulent Photojournalism
- HAMAS and Press (cartoon)
- Why are the Jews so powerful? By: Dr Farrukh Saleem
- On One Foot. A Middle-East guide for the perplexed, or How to respond on your way to class, when your best friend joins an anti-Israel protest.
- http://www.camera.org/, wp
- http://www.honestreporting.com/ by Richard Landes, wp
- http://www.theaugeanstables.com/ by Richard Landes
More sites Править
UNSORTED: More sites copied from WikipediaПравить
- Academic, news, and similar sites (excluding Israeli or Palestinian sources)
- Gaza\Sderot : Life in spite of everything - a webdocumentary produced by arte.tv, in which daily video-chronicles (2 min. each) show the life of 5 people (men, women, children) in Gaza and Sderot, on both sides of the border.
- Plan of Israeli—Palestinian Resolution. A Conclusive Arrangement.
- Israeli-Palestinian ProCon.org Pros and Cons of hundreds of issues related to the conflict.
- Global Politician - Middle-East Section
- Middle East Policy Council
- The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- Aix Group - Joint Palestinian-Israeli-international economic working group.
- The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict--An overview of the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians from 1948 through the present day. From the History Guy Website.
- The Media Line - A non-profit news agency which provides credible, unbiased content, background and context from across the Middle East.
- Inter Press Service - Israel-Palestine: Holy Land, Unholy War Independent coverage of the Middle East conflicts
- Should there be an independent Palestinian state? - See the 2008 presidential candidates' views on this question
- Conflict resolution groups
- Human rights groups
- Human Rights Watch: Israel/Palestine
- B'Tselem - The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories
- Al-Haq: Palestinian Human Rights Group: West Bank affiliate of the International Commission of Jurists
- Palestinian Centre for Human Rights: Gaza affiliate of the International Commission of Jurists
- Jewish and Israeli academic, news, and similar sites
- Resources >Modern Period>20th Cent.>History of Israel>State of Israel The Jewish History Resource Center, Project of the Dinur Center for Research in Jewish History, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Current breakdown of fatalities in conflictШаблон:Dead link - Institute for Counter-Terrorism
- Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs, Jerusalem
- Pro-Israel advocacy and watchdog sites
- Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs Palestinian Violence and Terrorism
- Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America
- Palestine Facts
- Eretz Yisroel: A comprehensive collection of news, articles and book excerpts
- Jewish Virtual Library
- Honest Reporting monitoring mideast media
- Gamla shall not fall again
- True Peace - Chabad-Lubavitch site
- Pro-Palestinian advocacy and watchdog sites
- UN Security Council Resolutions Against Israel 1955-1992Шаблон:Dead link
- Palestine Solidarity Campaign UK
- Palestinian Anti-Apartheid Wall Campaign
- Palestinian Campaign for the Cultural and Academic Boycott of Israel
- Palestine Media Watch
- Electronic Intifada
- Palestine Solidarity Project Palestinian grassroots organizing and reporting.
- Jewish and Israeli "peace movement" news and advocacy sites
- The Other Israel, newsletter of the Israeli peace movement since 1983
- http://israelipalestinianpeace.org The Other Israel, online archive under construction]
- "Barak's Generous offer" from Gush Shalom. Macromedia Flash version
- The Origin of the Palestine - Israel Conflict, Published by Jews for Justice in the Middle East
- Background to the Israel-Palestine Crisis--Q & A format overview by Stephen Shalom, who teaches political science at William Paterson University in New Jersey.
- Occupation Magazine
- For analysis of various sociopolitical and legal issues regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, see: Professor Gad Barzilai's site:
- century-intifada-israel-palestine-aufheben Behind the 21st Century Intifada - an analysis of Israel/Palestine - a leftist, working-class history of the conflict
- axisglobe.com a Russian perspective site
- Arabs and Israelis held hostage by a common enemy Salom Now! And METalks are two experimental initiatives which sought to rewrite the script of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. However, such popular, grassroots action is held hostage by some common enemies: despair, hatred, antipathy and distrust. (Jan, 2007)
- Exchange of friendly fire Anat el-Hashahar, an Israeli and founder of METalks, debates the Arab-Israeli conflict – from Oslo to Lebanon – with Khaled Diab, an Egyptian journalist and writer.
- Website with information (articles, reports, maps, books, links, etc.) on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict